ABOUT ARTEMIS STUDIOS
I began Artemis Studios in 2000, hoping to create a business that would allow me to do something good in the world and to work for myself at the same time. I love design, art, communication, information, all that the web encompasses and enables. The ability to share ourselves and to create business is a powerful one. I find design fascinating, and many years later I continue to love what I do; helping people to promote positive business in this beautiful corner of the world. How blessed! Paz y luz Cindy
Artemis Studios, Santa Barbara, CA 2000 – Present
Continued course work in multi-media, graphic design, and fine-art at Santa Barbara City College. I maintain a Magna Cum Laude grade point average. University of California, Santa Barbara BA, graduated with high honors in the field of Sociology.
- • Designed, built and maintained dozens and dozens of web sites.
- • Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, designing materials for print and the web.
- • Extensive layout, color management and typography skills.
- • Marketing strategies, ad campaigns, identity packaging.
- • Fine artist, oil painter, sculptor, ceramicist, and mixed media aficionado.