ABOUT ARTEMIS STUDIOS CREATIVE AGENCY
Web design was a new field when I began Artemis Studios in 2000, hoping to create a business that would allow me to do something good in the world and to work for myself at the same time. I love design, art, communication, information, all that the web encompasses and enables. The ability to share ourselves and to create business is a powerful one. I find design fascinating, and many years later I continue to love what I do; helping people to promote positive business in this beautiful corner of the world. How blessed! Over the years Artemis Studios has grown with our changing world to offer Graphic Design, Logos, Branding, Packaging, Marketing, Newsletters, Banners, Print Ads and more. Please contact me, I’d love to help you promote your business.
Paz y luz
Artemis Studios, Santa Barbara, CA 2000 – Present
Certification in Graphic Design and continued course work in multi-media, graphic design, and fine-art at Santa Barbara City College. I maintain a Magna Cum Laude grade point average.
University of California, Santa Barbara BA, graduated with high honors in the field of Sociology.
- Designed, built and maintained dozens and dozens of web sites.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, designing materials for print and the web.
- Extensive layout, color management and typography skills.
- Marketing strategies, ad campaigns, identity packaging.
- Photoshop editing.
- Security Certificates, Analytics set up and Monitoring.
- Fine artist, oil painter, sculptor, ceramicist, and mixed media aficionado.